I took these questions from
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to say 15 things about it in their journals.
3. Answer questions that the person who gave you tagged asked you, and create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. You must choose 11 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them that you have them tagged.
6. No tags back.
7. No sentence in the section tag like "you're tagged if you read this." You must properly tag 11 people.
15 things about me:
01. I'm a freelance graphic designer
02. I just graduated last January, and I hate my group picture
03. I don't have a social life
04. My parents have two nicknames for me: "Juanita Banana" and "Susana", which nowadays is "Susan Boyle"...needless to say, It's insulting in some way, but I don't really mind. "Susana" is actually one of the names they were thinking for me before I was born.
05. Everyone in the family has one of the names they were gonna have as a nickname now. I'm Susana (Karen Areli) , my brother (Juan Pablo) is Pancho, my sister is (Astrid Berenice) "Veronica" and my nephew is (Nicolas Aleksander)"Lucas".
06. I talk more to my online friends than to my 'real world' friends
07. I'm obsessed with Noblesse lately ( ... duh, more like always)
08. And anything by Yoshihiro Togashi
09. I haven't had a boyfriend in all this 23 years =w= (yeah... and usually when I say it, people look at me like I'm from another planet...) <----- I'm the same, really. But make it 24 years for me .___.
10. Woodcarving is proving to be very difficult for me right now. But then again, who makes me try it at 1:00 am?
11. I try harder when I have competition.
12. I just became a fan of Siwon because of the Skip Beat (Extravagant Challenge) Taiwanese drama. He'sa great Tsuruga Ren (Dun He Lian).
13. If I wasn't a designer, I would have been a Translator. (or so I would like to think).
14. I just realized I can sing hours and hours and not feel tired or with a sore throat. Compared to normal people, like my brother. (then again he's an asthmatic. I should be ashamed of trying to compare).
15. Last Christmas I got my first Left-handed scissors as a present...and I can't really use them well **FAIL**
questions to answer:
01) Why did you join dA?
Someone from Fanart Central told me how great it was here. It was true.
02) What's been your favorite manga/anime ever?
Dai No Daibouken
03) Favorite food?
Too many to choose from, but it should be something with chocolate on it.
04) If you were a fantastic creature, what would you be?
Something with a free will
05) What do you love the most of the place where you live?
06) What has been the weirdest dream you've had?
I've had too many weird dreams, just last week I had this dream where I was a Male Actor from Hollywood, and another where I ate a rat, and another more where I was...
07) Are you a smiling person?
08) Tell me 'bout your oldest friend?
She was a freak like me...we had to get along. I saw her recently at the mall, she didn't recognize me ( she had enormous glasses and coordination problems, I had orthopedic wrappings in my legs )
09) Are you studing? working? doing nothig? XD
I'm doing nothing, mostly. Also, freelancing.
10) Who inspires you?
many people, but specially Yuki Kajiura, Takehiko Inoue, Naoki Urasawa, Yoshihiro Togashi.
11) A word to the year 2012 ...
oh, Freak In!
I don't like to tag other people, so I won't
I've had a long day, and felt like updating a little.
I'm working in this Noblesse meme queenannesrevengesk.deviantart…
please, look forward to it!